Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Confidence Might be Your Best Fashion Statement

I'm not a big fan of Angelina Jolie but, I have to admit, that girl (or her stylist)  knows how to wear clothing.
Accidental Tourist Jolie
I don't think it matters what she wears--she carries it off with a simple elegance. I loved almost everything she wore in the Accidental Tourist. I can watch that movie over and over--just for her clothing.
Accidental Tourist Jolie 2
Angelina_Jolie_The_Tourist_Black_Gown
The same can be said of Rene Russo in The Thomas Crown Affair. I loved everything she wore.
rene-russo-and-brosnan









When I try to define why I think these women look so elegant, I think it comes down to the confidence they exude. They don't care if you like what they are wearing. These women are confident in their own skin and it shows.
That's one of the things I like about getting older. I no longer fixate about what people think of me. I'm happy in my skin...it's taken me years to get to this point. That's not something you can airbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let me know...